This website is owned and operated by Watford Jack & Jill (collectively, “we” or “us”).
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
SITE MATERIALS, SERVICES AND SOFTWARE
Through this Site, we may make available to you: (a) certain audio and visual articles, text, information, data, images, illustrations, photographs, video, documents and other materials contained or displayed in or made available through the Site (collectively, “Materials”); and (b) various services and functionality (collectively, “Services”).
The Site design, text and graphics, and the selection and arrangement of such elements are copyrighted and are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Unless otherwise indicated, all product and service marks and logos displayed on the Site are subject to the trademark rights of us, our affiliates, or our business partners. You shall not: (a) remove or destroy any proprietary rights marks or legends on or in the Site; (b) modify, enhance, adapt, translate, or create derivative works of the Site; (c) republish, post, transmit, transfer, distribute, assign, sublicense, rent, lease or sell the Site; (d) decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Site; (e) reproduce or make copies of the Site; (f) “frame” or “mirror” the Site on any other server or Internet-based device; and/or (g) access, view, download, print, use and/or display the Site for any commercial or other money-making purpose; (h) download or copy Account information for the benefit of another merchant; (i) use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools; or (j) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. You acknowledge that certain elements of the Site are, or may in the future be, licensed to us by third parties and that the availability of such elements may cease automatically, without notice or liability on the part of us.
Failure of a mark to appear on this page does not mean that we do not use or own that mark. Our trademarks cannot be used without an express, written license agreement. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us. Allother trademarks not owned by us that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
We and/or our licensors own and shall retain all rights, title and interests, including all intellectual property rights, in and to theSite, and all elements thereof. Except for the express licenses granted to you herein, you neither have nor acquire any rights, title or interests in or to the Site, or any element thereof.
PRODUCT INFORMATION AND PRICING
All prices are listed in U.S. Dollars. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. If we discover an error in either pricing or availability it will seek to correct it. We reserve the right to revoke any offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted and accepted).
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
Please be aware that when you are on the Site, you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site owned or controlled by a third party. We reserve the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. We provide such links only as a convenience to you. We have not endorsed, tested or verified any information, programs, companies, or products on sites to which it links. If you decide to access any third party sites linked to this Site and/or provide any personally identifiable information to such, you do so subject to the terms and policies applicable to those sites and entirely at your own risk.
We may provide you information from third parties as part of this Site. Unless expressly stated, we do not represent, endorse or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or suitability of any information provided by third-parties. You agree that we are not responsible for third party information accessible through this Site, including opinions, advice, statements, recipes or other health and wellness information and advertisements, and that you use such information at your own risk. Please consult with your doctor before starting a new diet, fitness or supplement regimen.
This Site may present health information in various forms, which is provided for educational purposes only. The health information describes general principles of health care. The information may not be applicable to your personal circumstances. Moreover, like any printed material, the information may become out-of-date over time and may contain typographical errors and inaccuracies. The information is not intended as a tool for self-diagnosis, is not a recommendation of a specific treatment plan or healthcare provider, and is not a substitute for proper medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Proper treatment of health conditions depends on a number of factors, such as your medical history, diet, lifestyle and the medication that you currently take. Your doctor or other licensed health care provider is in the best position to take these and other factors into account in assessing and addressing your individual health care needs and use of this Site cannot replace medical consultation with a qualified health or medical professional.
We operate this Site from its office within the United States. We make no representation that content and materials on this Site are legal or appropriate for use from outside the United States. Please keep in mind that this Site may not conform with the laws of your country. If you access this Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk. You may not use the Site in violation of United States export laws and regulations.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL MATERIALS, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION AND OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE ON AND/OR THROUGH THIS SITE, IS PROVIDED BY US “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, CONTINUED AVAILABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY AND/OR SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY. IN ADDITION, NO WARRANTIES SHALL ARISE FROM ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH USE, AND YOU EXPRESSLY RELEASE US, AND OUR THIRD PARTY INFORMATION AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS AND/OR LOSSES ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH SUCH RISKS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT: THE SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIESOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; THE SITE MAY BECOME INOPERABLE OR OTHERWISE UNAVAILABLE FOR PERIODS OF TIME; MATERIALS AND/OR SERVICES AT THE SITE MAY BE OR BECOME OUT OF DATE AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS, SOFTWARE, MATERIALS AND/OR SERVICES WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS SITE. REFERENCES TO THIRD PARTIES, THEIR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL CONSUMER UNDERSTANDING AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS A RECOMMENDATION FOR A SPECIFIC TREATMENT PLAN, PRODUCT OR COURSE OF ACTION. THE INFORMATION MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. ADDITIONALLY, MEDICAL INFORMATION CHANGES RAPIDLY. ALTHOUGH WE MAY UPDATE THIS SITE, SOME OF THE INFORMATION MAY BE OUT OF DATE OR CONTAIN OTHER ERRORS. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION POSTED OR ANYOPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT DISPLAYED ON THIS SITE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR SPECIFIC MEDICAL ADVICE FOR ANY USER. WE AND OUR AGENTS ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR HOW YOU USE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHERQUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER PRIOR TO STARTING ANY NEW TREATMENT OR WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR THEORY OF RECOVERY, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OUR LICENSORS AND/OR OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE TO YOU IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE SITE, OR YOUR USE THEREOF, FOR ANY: (A) INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY ARE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; OR (B) LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOST EXPECTANCY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS. ANY CLAIM RELATED TO THE SITE MUST BE INITIATED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE OF THE EVENT THAT GAVE RISE TO THE CLAIM.
WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN THE SITE, OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF, OR YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, RESULTING FROM CAUSES OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, POWER OUTAGES, ACCIDENTS, STRIKES, FIRES, WAR, OR ACTS OF GOD.
The content of our Site may contain forward-looking statements that are based on management’s beliefs, assumptions, current expectations, estimates and projections about the grocery wholesale distribution, grocery retail and pharmacy industries, the economy, and about our company and its subsidiaries. Words such as “anticipates,” “believes,” estimates,” “expects,” “forecasts,” “intends,” “is likely,” “plans,” “predicts,” “projects,” or variations of such words and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions (“Risk Factors”) that are difficult to predict with regard to timing, extent, likelihood and degree of occurrence. Therefore, actual results and outcomes may materially differ from what may be expressed or forecasted in such forward-looking statements. Furthermore, We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Risk Factors include, but are not limited to, uncertainties relating to changes in demand for our products; changes in consumer preferences or spending patterns; the cost and availability of inventories, services, labor and equipment furnished to the Company; the degree of competition by our competitors; changes in government and regulatory policies; changes in trading policies or import and export regulations; changes in interest rates, tax laws, duties or applicable assessments; technological developments; and changes in domestic or international economic conditions. These matters are representative of the Risk Factors that could cause a difference between an ultimate actual outcome and a forward-looking statement. Other Risk Factors are discussed in the periodic reports we file with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. In particular, please refer to the discussion of “Risk Factors” in Item 1A of our most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K, which is available under the “Investor Relations” section of our website.
SOCIAL NETWORKING ACCOUNTS
In the event we determine to enable social networking functionality on the Site, the following terms will apply to your use of the Site.
(a) Registration Obligations
To use the social networking functionality of the Site, you must register and open an Account with us. To open the social networking features of an Account, you must select an identity and password for your Account. By opening an Account with us, you promise not to: (a) select or use the identity of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (b) use a name subject to the rights of any other person without authorization; (c) use an identity that we, in our sole discretion, deem inappropriate or offensive; or (d) breach any representation, warranty or promise made by you in this policy regarding your Account.
Those features requiring registration are intended for adults who are at least 18 years of age and have reached the age of majority under applicable law. In consideration for your use of these features, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are legally able to receive services under the laws of the United States. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form, and (b) maintain and promptly update your Account information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Site and its related services. Please keep in mind that registering an Account for certain features of our Site may require the submission of information such as your email address or mailing address.
By becoming a user of the social networking features on our Site, certain profile information about you will automatically be displayed, posted, and visible to all members of and visitors to the Site. You can change how this information is displayed though your Account settings. By using our Site, you consent to our display, disclosure and use of your information and Content as set forth above and you agree to use caution and care in evaluating and selecting your Account settings and information before using this Site and posting any information to it. You, your heirs, executors, administrators and assigns agree not to hold us liable for any and all claims, liabilities and/or damages of any kind whatsoever that arise out of or relate in any way to your interaction with others and/or with us through this Site.
(b) Your Content
The following is a non-inclusive list of behaviors that are not permitted on the Site. You agree not to:
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy (up to, but not excluding any address, email, phone number, or any other contact information without the written consent of the owner of such information), hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any of our employees, company officials, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives or users, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Site;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to upload, post or otherwise transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit unsolicited commercial email or “spam”. This includes unethical marketing, advertising, “chain letters” or any other practice that is in any way connected with “spam”, such as (a) sending mass email to recipients who haven’t requested email from you or with a fake return address, (b) promoting a site with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or (c) promoting your site by posting multiple submissions in public forums that are identical;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, Trojan horses, malware or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or intercept messages sent from a computer or communications device;
- interfere with or disrupt the Site, servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, without limitation, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons or incendiary devices;
- offer for sale or sell any item, good or service through our Site;
- use the Site as a forwarding service to another website;
- take any steps to interfere with or in any manner compromise any of our security measures;
- use the Site for fraudulent purposes;
- harvest or collect any information about or regarding other Account holders, including, without limitation, any personal data or information;
- sell, lend, lease, trade, rent, barter, sublicense, assign, transfer, or grant rights in any manner to your Account, or password, including, without limitation, on or through the use of any third party web site or service;
- copy the Site or any portion thereof (other than as provided under United States copyright laws);
- remove any proprietary notices from this Site;
- cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, or translation of this Site without our express permission;
- sell, assign, rent, lease, act as a service bureau, or grant rights in the Site including, without limitation, through sublicense, to any other person or entity;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify or hack this Site or to defeat or overcome any encryption and/or digital rights management technology implemented by us with respect to this Site and/or data transmitted, processed or stored by us, or this Site;
- use this Site for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by this policy, or otherwise rexceed the scope of our services that you have signed up for (i.e., by accessing and using the tools that you do not have a right to use).
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT NOTICES
Notices and demands made pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Section 512(c), 17 U.S.C. § 512(c) should be submitted to our contact form.
Please read through all of the policies posted on our Site. These policies also govern your visit to our Site and are incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right to change the Site and our policies at any time. If any one of our terms is deemed invalid, void, or unenforceable for any reason, that term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
• Our policies are entire and exclusive. No verbal statements or representations are binding on us.
• You may not change – such as by amendment or modification – any of our policies at all without our prior written consent.
• All references to “us,” “we,” “our,” and this “Site” relate to us, our affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, directors, successors, officers, assigns, employees, contractors and agents.
• We may assign our rights, duties and obligations under these Termsof Use at any time and without any notice to you.
COMPLAINTS AND VIOLATIONS